This family friendly zoo is the perfect place for kids to celebrate their birthday with their family, friends and the animals too!
The parties include:
- A mini tour, where children find out lots of funny and foul facts about lemurs, monkeys, mice, meerkats and more!
- The chance to help a zookeeper to prepare an animal’s dinner and watch them gobble it up.
- The opportunity to meet and stroke a rabbit.
- An animal themed craft activity.
- The birthday child gets to paint a brick on ‘The Birthday Wall of Fame’!
Party food and goody bags are included and guests can stay on and enjoy the zoo.
Parties start from age 4 yrs upwards and last for two hours.
|Morning||10.30am – 12.30pm|
|Afternoon||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
Wednesday and Friday parties
|Afternoon only||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
Minimum numbers are:
- Weekdays - 10 children (Wed and Fri afternoons.)
- Weekends - 15 children
- Maximum Numbers: 30 children at all times
Cost – birthday parties
- £29.50 per child with one accompanying adult free*
- Additional adults £9.95
Once the number of children goes over the minimum requirement then siblings of the birthday child only are charged at £14.75.
Confirmation of numbers is required three days before the party.
Please note that ‘no show’ children on the day will be charged at £6.00.
* Each party guest and their one accompanying adult are welcome to stay on at the Zoo after the party.
To make a booking please call 0845 601 6679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org