Children's Party Assistant
Children's Party Assistant at Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly candidates to join our team.
- To assist with the setting up and clearing up before and after the parties.
- To interact and help to supervise the children throughout the party.
- To provide a high quality courteous, efficient, and helpful service to visiting party guests and the host family.
- To ensure all children are safely collected by their adult.
- The balance of payment for the party is correct and paid for after the party and all presents handed over to the host family.
- Parties are mostly held on weekends with occasional parties on Wednesday and Friday afternoons; all are during term time only.
- On weekends there can be either one or two parties per day and on Wednesdays and Fridays there is only ever one party, and it is in the afternoon.
- The hours are: 9-5pm, 9-1pm or 1-5pm dependent on the time and number of parties booked.
- Candidates should be aware that parties are fast paced and full on from beginning to end; they start with a tour, followed by an animal encounter, craft activity and birthday tea.
- A knowledge of animals is desirable however notes and training will be given.
- Candidates must be over 18yrs.
Politeness, patience, and the ability to comfortably converse with both children and adults.
Must be able to work well as part of a team.
Previous experience in working with children is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.