Retail and Catering Assistant
BPCZ Retail and Catering Assistant –
We are looking for friendly, hard-working and pro-active applicants to join our Retail and Catering Team.
We are offering weekend and school holiday work so if you are looking for something that works alongside your studies, we could be the place for you!
You will be joining our Retail and Catering Team and will be expected to be involved in a variety of duties such as:
- The sale of tickets, toys and souvenirs in our admissions/gift shop;
- The serving of hot snacks, drinks and sandwiches in the zoo’s ‘Lemon Tree Café’;
- Displaying and rotating stock in both the shop and café;
- Providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that visitors of all ages have a positive experience throughout their visit;
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene standards of the zoo’s facilities at all times.
You must be welcoming, helpful and approachable as this job is primarily customer-facing and based around excellent customer service.
You should have experience processing cash and card payments – training on our tills will be provided upon your induction session.
You should be able to work under pressure during our busy periods and be willing to be active throughout the day – this role requires you to spend long periods of time on your feet and to carry stock to different locations on site.
Please see the three forms below and complete both parts of the application form. Please email your completed application to email@example.com.