Due to current government restrictions and guidelines for the Covid 19 pandemic we regret that we are unable to host children’s birthday parties at the zoo until further notice.
This family friendly zoo is the perfect place for kids to celebrate their birthday with their family, friends and the animals too!
The parties include:
- A mini tour, where children find out lots of funny and foul facts about lemurs, monkeys, meerkats and more!
- The chance to help a zookeeper to prepare an animal’s dinner and watch them gobble it up.
- An animal themed craft activity.
- An animal encounter, such as meeting or feeding an animal.
- The birthday child gets to paint a brick on ‘The Birthday Wall of Fame’!
Party food and goody bags are included and guests can stay on and enjoy the zoo.
Parties start from age 4 yrs upwards and last for two hours.
|Morning||10.30am – 12.30pm|
|Afternoon||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
Wednesday and Friday parties
|Afternoon only||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
Minimum numbers are:
- Weekdays - 10 children (Wed and Fri afternoons.)
- Weekends - 15 children
- Maximum Numbers: 30 children at all times
Cost – birthday parties
- £29.50 per child with one accompanying adult free*
- Additional adults £10.95
Once the number of children goes over the minimum requirement then siblings of the birthday child only are charged at £14.75.
Confirmation of numbers is required three days before the party.
Please note that ‘no show’ children on the day will be charged at £6.00.
* Each party guest and their one accompanying adult are welcome to stay on at the Zoo after the party.
To make a booking please call 02380 292408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org